Listen and read ch 8 of B.T.
Answer these questions:
- What is the holiday of Easter? What is it’s religious significance?
- What do I predict will happen on Easter in the story?
- Do you go to church? how often? what are your feelings about church?
- What are the feelings about church from these characters – Jess, his sisters, Leslie?
- What magical story does Leslie compare to the story of Jesus?
Foreshadowing: when a story gives clues about what will happen later in the story.
Here is the text and audio to ch 6. Read it to be able to answer the questions given in class and the Quiz 5-7.
- Who do I predict is Prince Terrian and what will he do?
- Who really is Prince Terrian? What does he do and what is his place in Terabethia?
- How does Leslie make Jass feel when he gives her a gift?
We listened to B.T. ch 5 and looked for similes and metaphors.
Make a list of of similes and metaphors that you find. Also write a 1 paragraph summary of this chapter.