Follow this checklist to make sure you have done your Epic properly!
- Follows the 3 stages of an Epic write – Exile, Journey, Return
- Has a clear quest.
- Includes: Protagonists, Antagonists, and either 1 Side-kick or Sage
- Describes a characters weakness and how it is overcome.
- Has a clear P.P.P
- Has a proper title
- Correct spelling, grammar, and word choice
- Has clear paragraphs.
- Uses speech marks & correct punctuation.
- Length = 1-1.5 pages types
- Typed using a regular font (ex: Times, Arial)
- 12pt font
- Make 2.0 spacing between sentences (a bit wider than normal for editing)
Tip: Many of you had lots of mistakes, mostly spelling. Use spell-check before printing!
Common mistakes were:
- Using similar, but wrong words
- Word order
- Forgetting speech marks
- Incorrect verb forms (Ex: runned > ran)
Please check you papers using the above info. Then type, SAVE, and print out a new copy.
You MUST return BOTH your draft & 2nd draft!
DUE: NOVEMBER 2nd!